Why Become a Member of PMAC? Our collaborative model delivers a multitude of benefits to firms that are registered as portfolio managers.
A co-ordinated, industry-wide platform to communicate views on government policy and regulation
Seminars, events and information to keep members informed on the latest compliance, regulatory and industry developments
Best practices templates and sample policies for a wide range of business activities
Peer-group meetings on operational, compliance and other policy issues
Membership in an association that promotes adherence to high standards can set members apart from other industry competitors
- Group Purchasing
PMAC’s insurance program provides insurance required by provincial regulators in addition to professional liability insurance, and group employee benefits at lower cost.
- Group Discount Programs:
- Fidelity Bond & Professional Liability Insurance – PMAC Insurance Program Application and PMAC Insurance Program Coverage Enhancements. For additional information, contact: Matthew Studley, HUB International, or by phone: 416- 597-7702. Please note in our aim to support “advancing standards” in the industry, PMAC requires members to have professional liability insurance (E&O) within approximately one year of joining the association.
- PMAC Group Benefit Program for Members’ Employees – PMAC Group Benefit Program Brochure and PMAC Group Benefit Plans. For additional information, contact Pam Martin, Baynes & White, or by phone: 416 863-9159.
- Executive Health Programs
- INLIV (Calgary) – discount of $100 off the Executive Medical Assessment and $150 off the Total Health Management programs. View more of INLIV’s offerings here and to contact a representative.
- Medcan (Toronto) – discount of $600 off the Annual Health Assessment, as well as a $100 discount off the National Year Round Care. For additional information contact your Medcan Client Service Specialist at 416-350-3621 or email: email@example.com.
- Westmount Square Health Group – discount of $100 off the Executive Health Assessment. For more information, please contact Luc Provost at 514-934-2334 ext.234.
- CFA Exam Preparation & Claritas – Kaplan Schweser Exam Preparation Courses for Financial Designations (15% discount on select products). For additional information call 1-888-325-5072. Please quote “PMAC” to obtain the discounts.
- HRdownloads – Providing time-saving HR tech solutions to streamline your processes. PMAC members are eligible for a 10% discount on select services. Contact client support for more information.