View Firm Profile
QV Investors Inc.
President, CIO & CEO
Tel: (403) 265 - 7007 ext 228
Types of Accounts Managed
- Private Individual / Investor
- Institutional Investor - Pension Plan
- Institutional Investor - Non-Profit
- Institutional Investor - First Nations
- Institutional Investor - Other
Provinces of Business
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
* indicates a physical location in this province
QV Investors Inc. is an independent, Canadian investment manager committed to providing excellence in security selection, portfolio management and client communication. Founded in 1996, QV stands for “Quality” and “Value”. These characteristics resonate through our firm’s culture and investment principles; from the analysis of our investments to the competitive fees that we offer to our clients.
Our clients include pension funds, insurance companies, mutual fund companies, foundations, endowments and high net worth private clients.
As of September 30, 2018, QV Investors managed $13.6 billion in assets; $12.8 billion for institutional clients and $0.8 billion for individuals and their families.
What sets us apart?
- Our processes are focused on long term ownership of companies that have sustainable businesses, able to compound earnings and deliver growth over the long term.
- Our Funds are non-index like.
- Our policies and risk management audits drive idea generation and continuous improvement in the growth, valuation and credit characteristics of our clients’ portfolios.
- Our focus on security selection, risk management, and operating processes are consistent across all investment mandates.
- Our employees are owners of and investors in our own products; therefore, we are highly motivated and committed to enduring quality and performance.