This years conference theme is “Opportunities & Insights”. This event will feature an exceptional line-up of world class thought leaders and sessions on timely global issues. Investment industry executives from across Canada have a unique opportunity to exchange ideas, deepen knowledge of industry trends, and develop valuable relationships with other portfolio managers.
Sessions will include:
Luncheon Keynote with former Canadian Ambassador to the United States, David MacNaughton
Geopolitical Risks discussion with Charles Myers, Chairman, Signum Global, and adviser on the Hillary Clinton Campaign
Market and Economic Forecast
Industry Legends of Finance Panel
The option of one of two breakout sessions:
Hot Topics for Private Client Firms
Developing the Consultant Channel – Best Practices to Grow and Retain Institutional Business
- David MacNaughton, outgoing Ambassador to the U.S.
- Charles Myers, Chairman, Signum Global
- Eric Lascelles, Chief Economist, RBC Global Asset Management
- Lesley Marks, Chief Investment Strategist, BMO Private Wealth
- Tom Bradley, President & Co-founder, Steadyhand Investment Funds
- Richard Rooney, President & Chief Investment Officer, Burgundy Asset Management
- Emily Burt, Executive Vice President, Cardinal Capital Management
- Gord Lewis, Senior Vice President, Proteus Performance Management
- Amanda Tepper, CEO, Chestnut Advisory Group
Thank you to our sponsors for their generous support of this event.
- Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Time: 8:00 AM (Registration opens) – 4:45 PM (Networking reception to follow)
- Location: Fairmont Royal York, Toronto, Ontario
- Cost: The conference registration fee includes all session materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks. If required, attendees are responsible for their own hotel accommodations.
- PMAC Member/Affiliate
- Regular Pricing (from September 1): $450 + tax
- Additional Attendee Pricing: $275 + tax
- PMAC Members/Affiliates registering two or more attendees will receive a registration rate of $275 + tax for each additional attendee.
- $600 + tax
- PMAC Member/Affiliate
- Accommodations: Reservations may be made online with the PMAC Room block, to access the PMAC preferred rate at the Royal York.
Cancellations must be received via email to Gillian Murch at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30, 2019. After October 30, no refunds will be issued. Registration is transferable up to, and including, the day of the conference. If you register for the conference and do not attend, you are responsible for the full registration fee.