Toronto Compliance Forum Agenda
- Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018
- Time: 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM EDT (Networking Reception to follow)
- Location: Toronto Board of Trade, First Canadian Place, 77 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, 4th Floor, Lennox Hall
- PMAC Member/Affiliate: $325 + tax
- Non-Member/Non-Affiliate: $425 + tax
**Please note the cost does not include hotel accommodations.
The Toronto Regulatory and Compliance Forum has been accredited for 3 hours and 40 minutes of Professionalism CPD Hours.
Thank you to our sponsors for their support for this event!
The Toronto Regulatory & Compliance Forum will cover a variety of topics that address new developments, critical issues, and insights on how to sustain a successful compliance program.
Session topics will include:
- Luncheon Keynote Address – Andrew Fastow and Dr. Richard Leblanc
- Regulatory update – to discuss recent publications and policy developments; including Client Focused Reforms.
- Case studies from subject matter experts on key compliance issues.
- Top 2018 compliance deficiencies.
- Concurrent sessions on:
- Powers of Attorney and establishment of trusted a contact person
- Institutional client issues
Cancellations must be received via email to Gillian Murch at email@example.com by September 13, 2018. After September 13, no refunds will be issued; however delegate substitution is permitted up to, and including, the day of the forum. If you register for the conference and do not attend, you are responsible for the full registration fee.