Toronto Compliance Forum Agenda — click here to view the agenda.
- Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018
- Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EDT (Networking Reception to follow)
- Location: Toronto Board of Trade, First Canadian Place, 77 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, 4th Floor, Lennox Hall
- PMAC Member/Affiliate: $325 + tax
- Non-Member/Non-Affiliate: $425 + tax
**Please note the cost does not include hotel accommodations. If required, attendees are responsible for their own hotel accommodations. Hotel rooms are available at the Adelaide Hotel at a price of $395 + tax a night. You may book your rooms by calling reservations at 1-866-912-1123, indicating that you are with the PMAC group, or book online by following this link. The “cut-off” date for reserving rooms at this rate is August 27, 2018.
Thank you to our sponsors for their support for this event!
The Toronto Regulatory & Compliance Forum will cover a variety of topics that address new developments, critical issues, and insights on how to sustain a successful compliance program.
Key session topics will include:
- Update from the regulators on recent policy developments and best practices.
- Case studies from subject matter experts on key compliance issues.
- Panels of peers and experts exploring current compliance and regulatory topics.
Cancellations must be received via email to Gillian Murch at email@example.com by September 13, 2018. After September 13, no refunds will be issued; however delegate substitution is permitted up to, and including, the day of the forum. If you register for the conference and do not attend, you are responsible for the full registration fee.