Click here to view the agenda.
- Date: Thursday, June 7, 2018
- Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EDT (Networking Reception to Follow)
- Location: Sofitel Montreal Le Carré Doré, 1155 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, QC
- PMAC Member/Affiliate: $325 + tax
- Non-Member/Non-Affiliate: $425 + tax
**Please note the cost does not include hotel accommodations. If required, attendees are responsible for their own hotel accommodations. Hotel rooms are available at the Sofitel Hotel at a price of $305.10 + tax a night. You may book your rooms by calling: 1-514-285-9000, indicating that you are with the PMAC Group.
The Montreal Regulatory & Compliance Forum will cover a variety of topics that address new developments, critical issues, and insights on how to sustain a successful compliance program.
Session topics will include the following:
- U.S. / Canada Regulatory Conversation with The Honourable Hester M. Peirce, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Update from the regulators on recent policy developments and best practices.
- Case studies from subject matter experts on key compliance issues.
- How firms’ can bolster their practices with senior and vulnerable investors.
- Discussion on PMAC’s 2018 Compliance Benchmarking Survey.
A thank you to all of the above sponsors for their gracious contributions.
Cancellations must be received via email to Gillian Murch at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2018. After May 31, no refunds will be issued; however delegate substitution is permitted up to, and including, the day of the forum. If you register for the conference and do not attend, you are responsible for the full registration fee.