View the agenda.
- Date: Thursday, May 24, 2018
- Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PDT (Networking Reception to follow)
- Location: Rosewood Hotel Georgia, 801 West Georgia St., Vancouver, BC
- PMAC Member/Affiliate: $325 + tax
- Non-Member/Non-Affiliate: $425 + tax
**Please note the cost does not include hotel accommodations. If required, attendees are responsible for their own hotel accommodations. Hotel rooms are available at the Rosewood Hotel Georgia at a price of $359 + tax a night. You may book your rooms by email or calling: 1-604-682-5566, indicating that you are with the PMAC Group.
The Vancouver Regulatory & Compliance Forum will cover a variety of topics that address new developments, critical issues, and insights on how to sustain a successful compliance program.
Session topics will include the following:
- Lunch Keynote: Blockchain Risk Management with Manie Eagar, CEO of digitalfutures.
- Update from the regulators on recent policy developments and best practices.
- Case studies from subject matter experts on key compliance issues.
- How firms’ can bolster their practices with senior and vulnerable investors.
- Discussion on PMAC’s 2018 Compliance Benchmarking Survey.
A thank you to all of the above sponsors for their gracious contributions.
Cancellations must be received via email to Gillian Murch at email@example.com by May 17, 2018. After May 17, no refunds will be issued; however delegate substitution is permitted up to, and including, the day of the forum. If you register for the conference and do not attend, you are responsible for the full registration fee.