Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM PDT (Networking Reception to follow)
Location: Terminal City Club, 837 West Hastings Street, Metropolitan Ballroom
PMAC Member/Affiliate: $325 + tax
Non-Member/Non-Affiliate: $425 + tax
**Please note the cost does not include hotel accommodations. If required, attendees are responsible for their own hotel accommodations. Hotel rooms are available at the Auberge Vancouver Hotel at a price of $279 + tax a night. You may book your rooms by email or phone 604-678-8899 and please reference the group code PMAC17.
The Vancouver Regulatory & Compliance Forum will cover a variety of topics that address new developments, critical issues, and insights on how to sustain a successful compliance program.
Key topics will include:
- Update from the Regulators and an overview of recent policy developments
- How to identify and manage the complexities of serving senior investors
- A refresher on the Summer 2017 AML Amendments
- Bolstering your cyber security program, training and response
- Key considerations for legal and compliance professionals when dealing with third party service providers
- How to implement an effective marketing program
- Best practices around the upcoming implementation of CRS